Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1:18 Scale Diecast P85 Model S now in Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not the Mini, but mini.....lol

Tesla Accessories and Charging Adapters 1:18 Scale Diecast P85 Model S

Capture.JPG

Nice. Ordered the gray one. Now, the big questions... wrap? opticoat? tint? when will they have the premium center console? ;)

I wonder if any shops would actually perform those jobs on these models. LOL. I need to get mine blacked out to match the real deal.

2015-06-26 10.16.18.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What would really be cool is if Tesla offered a 1:18 model exactly matching the actual configuration purchased by each Model S owner. They could charge a premium of like $500 since it would take a lot of work to create models with identical paint, interior colors, wheel selection, etc.

Very cool. Price is way too high but it looks amazing.
Whoever has one post some more pics please.

I just got my red one.

Price perception is value perceived. I think it is worth every penny. All doors open, fantastic detail inside and out, steering works, paint is flawless. I know some people who go out to eat and spend this much every week.

I am very pleased. Tesla quality or above.

I was going to buy a $200 dollar USB SSD, but it was out of stock. I kind of want to get one and put LEDs in the exterior lights, and maybe do some kind of simple interior lighting. That's if I can find small enough lights and a non destructive way to install them, and make it look good. For $210 I'm hesitant as an engineering student, but if it came in MC white...

Anyway, do the seats fold? I think it would be neat to show off the space. Also, any chance the price will decrease?

Ugh, I'm not the kind of person to make purchases on a whim, but I'm tempted. I've been following all things Tesla since 2013, the idea of buying something from them and contributing even the tiniest bit, before buying a Model 3, seems great. I think I just got a taste of the feeling shared by all the creators of the "need help deciding color, battery, sound, etc." threads.

@ commasign -- great model. My favorite color combo. Is that the new "midnight silver" or is it the old "gray" color?

I would buy one in a heartbeat, but I just shelled out $100 for the 1/43 Schuco Pro.R resin model of the Tesla Model S P85 in Multi-Coat Red/Black with the silver turbine rims, so I can't justify $210 for a 1:18 scale...yet.