Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long time enthusiats/lurker, just picked up my 70D yesterday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The weeks after placing the order and watching the status change from waiting for confirmation, to in production queue, to in transit were the longest I can remember. I have been a fan of the Tesla since the Roadster but didn't think about owning one until the Model S was unveiled. I had planned on waiting until the Model 3 but when they announced the 70D I decided to pull the trigger on a lease. I plan on either buying it at the end of the 3 years or potentially getting the Model 3 if and when it is shown. Right now it is fit pretty snug in my garage as my Mazda was a bit smaller. Going to move my Model S out to move some stuff around so I have a bit more room, and I'll take some better pictures.

Driving home was probably the tensest moment of my life on the road. Every minor shift and lane change in front or behind me was in my mind a recipe for disaster, but alas, I made it home in one piece.

One question I have is with the Android app on the main page it shows Model S at the top until it connects and then displays "null." Is this normal?

Also I noticed it did have LTE. I had read a thread about someone getting it while others not.

DNZSbZh.jpg

Standard Black, Gray Next Gen seats, Auto Pilot Package, Pano Sun Roof, Upgraded Audio Package.

null means that you haven't given your car a name yet. If you touch the Tesla symbol on your screen, you'll see a place to name your car, and that will show on the app once you do that.

I like seeing my car's name, Inspiration, so I named my Driver's Profile Settings my car name instead of my name. Every time I look at the top of the screen I see, Inspiration!

Congrats. Had ours for two weeks now. We are finding all sorts of reasons to go out driving now.

I've had mine for 18 months and I still am finding all kinds of reasons to go for drives. My photo hobby is Zero Emissions now, since I only take my Tesla. I used to spend a 1/2 tank of gas taking photos over the weekend in my Ford Escape Hybrid, I have "Guilt Free" photo's now!
photo 5.JPG