Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Mighty Fine Hello from LA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! Hope your all doing well!

Briefly wanted to introduce myself & my business. My name is Anthony Alvarado, I own/operate Mighty Fine Auto Detailing. We are currently a mobile operation servicing the greater SoCal area & offer Opti Coat Pro/Pro+.

Until the past year or so, I've had the pleasure of working on a good amount of Tesla's. Having coated about 35 now, & performing washes & other detailing services on many more.

I still remember the first time I encountered my first Tesla, almost a year & a half ago (client is still a regular to this day). I was both amazed & terrified. Such an amazing car! It took me a while to let the retracting door handles sink in, probably one of the sleekest design feature's on the car in my opinion. Since then, I've gotten to know the car really well & see the great progress the car has made. Both in technological advancements & design/quality.

The only thing better than the crazy torque, quiet ride, & giant screen... is the owners!
Iv'e me some really great & kind Tesla owners!
Just recently, I had the opportunity to partake in the setting of a Guinness World Record with a good client/friend of mine. Although my role was in the Support crew, I was also photographer & cross country detailer :biggrin:, it was a beyond amazing experience!!

You can read more about that trip here!
LA to NY in a record 58:55

I think it goes without saying Tesla's have brought a wealth of knowledge, fun, & great friendships to my life!

If any of you ever have any detailing related questions, please just ask away!
Even if your not in SoCal, odds are I have a buddy in your state who can be of service to ya!
I'll post a write-up in the SoCal sponsored area so you can see what were all about there!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, have a good day!