Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change falling out of my pocket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably it's because of the higher floor in the Model S. Since the battery pack is under the car your legs are at a more vertical angle than in other cars. Thus your pockets might be less hoizontal allowing your change to fall out more easily.

It appears we have to reach back to Mr. Newton, and good-ol' Action----------->Reaction.

Because, don't you see, "Reaction" is an anagram of "Coin Rate". And the faster you accelerate, the faster the "Coin Rate".

QED

Did Steve Jobs carry pocket coin? Of course not. So neither should a high rolling Tesla owner. Coins go in the Tip Jar.

In a convenience store you might have to grab some gum or sundries to make the total close to the dollar. Then the coins go in the penny tray.

Gotta travel light.
--

Cause<------>Effect? Let's find out: if I take the coins out of my pocket, will that turn me into another Steve Jobs? Stay tuned in and I'll let you know!

It appears we have to reach back to Mr. Newton, and good-ol' Action----------->Reaction.

I was thinkin' A body at rest.....

I just use the built-in coin holder in the door.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer to use cash whenever practical and not a hassle, such as any in-person retail purchases. Avoids potential headaches such as data breaches. I got caught

Yup, gone back to cash. No Apple/hack for me and I just might forget and swipe my iphone at Treasure Island in Hialeah by accident...:scared::scared: