Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transit driver damaged my rear bumper unloading at service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tomorrow was the day that I was supposed to have my new 85d delivered. But alas the transport driver damaged the rear bumper. Delivery will be delayed. Good news is they are overnighting a new bumper cover from Fremont for delivery tomorrow morning. Most likely I will have the car on Friday. Unfortunately the forecast is sunny all day tomorrow and then 60% chance of rain on Friday. Car has to be trailered 300 miles from the delivery center to my house. Just hope it's not down the interstate in pouring rain. And this is why I bought a solid color. At least I know it will match. Also as I get a bit older I realize that in the big scheme of things this is not a big deal.

Double check your carfax and make sure this "accident" doesn't go on the vehicle history, since it will reflect on the resale value.
If it does have to go on carfax, ask Tesla for a replacement or a discount. Its not your fault that the car was damaged before delivery.