Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a Google Maps Supercharger map?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TheAustin

Model X 90D (Former Model S P85)
Sep 12, 2011
The Hamptons
I'm having a hard time finding a good map that 1. Shows all of the Superchargers, and 2. Allows you to get driving directions between those superchargers.

I'm aware of the EVTRipPlanner map/website, and for several reasons (that I won't bore you with), I REALLY don't like using it.

I'm looking for a much more simple interface. I've been able to find individual Superchargers on Google Maps, I'm just wondering if there is a custom Google Maps that shows all of the superchargers, AND allows navigation.

I'm having a hard time finding a good map that 1. Shows all of the Superchargers, and 2. Allows you to get driving directions between those superchargers.

I'm aware of the EVTRipPlanner map/website, and for several reasons (that I won't bore you with), I REALLY don't like using it.

I'm looking for a much more simple interface. I've been able to find individual Superchargers on Google Maps, I'm just wondering if there is a custom Google Maps that shows all of the superchargers, AND allows navigation.

When typing in (on Maps) "Tesla Superchargers", I get all. As I zoom out, there are more. If I type in Tesla Supercharger Corning, it comes up. Then I ad "to Tesla supercharger Shasta" and it draws a line, gives me miles, etc. I can move the line. It changes miles.

But I am talking my home computer, not the Tesla screen. So I guess I don't know what you mean.

When typing in (on Maps) "Tesla Superchargers", I get all. As I zoom out, there are more. If I type in Tesla Supercharger Corning, it comes up.
When I enter "Tesla Superchargers" into Google Maps it shows all locations that Google associates with Tesla, including showrooms, service centers, the Fremont factory, Palo Alto HQ, etc. It does not just show Supercharger locations.