Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Information Posters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a bunch of Model S information posters that people will print out and take to events, but does anyone have a similar poster or template for a Roadster that I can print about 3' tall? I'm taking #265 to a middle school tomorrow for a transportation camp. It's sort of the evolution of personal transportation, and my Roadster will represent the "future."

I thought I'd talk a bit about the history of electric cars, history of Tesla Motors, current electric cars from Tesla and all manufacturers. Benefits of driving electric. Finish with Roadster specific info such as the batteries, range, charging, and performance. Any other suggestions? I only have a few minutes to talk.

Poster Option

I have #255 that is also Twilight blue. I have printed out the following poster 22x 30 inches and laminated onto a corrugated plastic board. It fits nicely above the battery. Dropbox - Tesla Roadster Poster.docx Office Depot can normally laminate.

I also laminate the typical questions I receive as well. Dropbox - QUESTIONS.docx

They are both Word documents and feel free to tailor to your needs.