Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Ottawa Tesla Owners Club meeting pp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I met with Doug today and we set the time and location for the inaugural Ottawa Area Tesla Owners Club get together.

Date and Time: 18:00 on Thursday July 23

Restaurant Location: East Side Marios, 526 Hunt Club Road (near Merivale) 613-274-2746

This location is near Doug's office and should be easy to reach via Hunt Club, Merivale or Woodruffe Roads. There is also ample parking for many Teslas!!

I have made a block booking for 10-12 people under my name for the evening. This can be adjusted once I know how many wish to attend. Right now we have 3 attendees - Doug, Bob & Janette.

If you plan to attend, please express your interest in attending so that I can finalize the number for dinner.

Aussie Bob

I wouldn't count this as certain, but I am most likely going to make the epic journey again this summer to visit my parents in Ottawa. I know, it would be easier to just fly, but there's some Superchargers I haven't visited yet! :) I have a particular interest in Sheridan, Wyoming at the moment. That never would have happened without Tesla.

If I make it there, it would be in time for the 23rd. I guess I'm not really part of an Ottawa Tesla Owner's Club, but I'd be a Tesla owner in Ottawa.

I wouldn't count this as certain, but I am most likely going to make the epic journey again this summer to visit my parents in Ottawa. I know, it would be easier to just fly, but there's some Superchargers I haven't visited yet! :) I have a particular interest in Sheridan, Wyoming at the moment. That never would have happened without Tesla.

If I make it there, it would be in time for the 23rd. I guess I'm not really part of an Ottawa Tesla Owner's Club, but I'd be a Tesla owner in Ottawa.

Pleased to have you and your spouse? if you make it on time. Just let me know so I can make the booking for the correct number of people.

Hi all.

Love to join you.
I have had my Silver P85 since early May. Bought it from a Toronto dealer with 15k in mint condition. I am now converted, having fully consumed the Tesla Koolaid and boy how sweet it tastes!
i know there are a couple of Tesla's in my neighborhood (Cedarhill and Orchard Estates). I live on Doral Park.
Lets connect...

Hi all.

Love to join you.
I have had my Silver P85 since early May. Bought it from a Toronto dealer with 15k in mint condition. I am now converted, having fully consumed the Tesla Koolaid and boy how sweet it tastes!
i know there are a couple of Tesla's in my neighborhood (Cedarhill and Orchard Estates). I live on Doral Park.
Lets connect...

Do you plan to attend inaugural Tesla Motor club owners meeting at East Side Marios on Hunt Club at 18:00 on July 23? You will be able to connect with many local owners.