Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any owners here in Munich?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I'm a student at the University of Alberta doing an internship here in Munich for the summer, and a project of mine is focused on electric vehicle use in Europe. Would anyone in the Munich area be interested in meeting up and showing me your Tesla, or just talking for a few minutes? I'll be visiting the Tesla store as well... but I'd like to hear what an owner actually has to say about their experience. I'd buy you a beer or a coffee for your time :cool:

Thanks!
Graeme

Neat. I am also Canadian and will be in Munich for 6 days with our Tesla, we're doing a 3 month road trip across Europe. It's a big one, we left from Malta and will go as far north as the Swedish Lapland (and everywhere in between of course). We'll be just outside of Munich from today until the 25th. You can follow our blog at Travels and Trades | Documenting my life filled with lots of traveling and lots of trading and instagram tesla_roadtrip. That might be helpful as its an epic European trip and you're doing a project on European Tesla usage.

Neat. I am also Canadian and will be in Munich for 6 days with our Tesla, we're doing a 3 month road trip across Europe. It's a big one, we left from Malta and will go as far north as the Swedish Lapland (and everywhere in between of course). We'll be just outside of Munich from today until the 25th. You can follow our blog at Travels and Trades | Documenting my life filled with lots of traveling and lots of trading and instagram tesla_roadtrip. That might be helpful as its an epic European trip and you're doing a project on European Tesla usage.

Is your Model S also Canadian? I can't imagine traveling across Europe with a North America spec car, since the Tesla proprietary charge connector for NA is incompatible with European Superchargers and 3-phase 11 kW and 22 kW charge points. Likewise, I can't imagine returning to Canada with a European spec car, incompatible with NA Superchargers.

GSP