Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another CCI install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been meaning to take some photos. We got the EVAnnex CCI (center console insert) a few weeks after we picked up our CPO, and frankly, it completes the car for us.

we are both cup holder fans and needed a forward of the armrest setup, so the CCI fit the bill with the same CF finish and optional 2nd cup holder.

obviously, we removed the rubber insert, which tended to lift the cup holder out even with a can of coke. Routing a USB cable is easy enough as is overall install taking mere seconds.

I I agree the angle of the phone spot/cutout is facing the wrong angle, so not super easy to grab your phone. I tend to rest my iPhone 6+ on the closed compartment door. And speaking of the door, it slides easy and latches via magnet. Quite expensive at ~750, but about the same cost as from Tesla themselves.

Enjoy some photos

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 369
Very nice! I've had my CCI for over 2 years (now transferred to my P85D) and while everyone has been hemming and hawing over the Tesla one, this CCI has really raised my enjoyment of the car the entire time. I am a hige stickler for great design and style, especially for my Tesla, and this piece has fit the bill.