Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

just ordered new 85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered a new 85D - pearl white, black next gen seats, black head liner, air suspension, tech package, upgraded sound system and 21 wheels. Cant wait - end of July delivery.

I have been reading the forum for the last year. Great information thanks!

Just ordered a new 85D - pearl white, black next gen seats, black head liner, air suspension, tech package, upgraded sound system and 21 wheels. Cant wait - end of July delivery.
I have been reading the forum for the last year. Great information thanks!

Sounds like a really sharp color combo! Also just go with the Piano black interior (would prob look good with the white & black)? July will be here soon and fly by for you!

black vs white

I've got same car, but I did last minute switch to white Alcatera headliner. Glad I did. Friend got all black interior and he regrets. Ends up being too dark and cave like. Your call.

The two toughest decisions were the white/black headliner and 19/21 inch wheels. I decided 100% aesthetics for the wheels - my dad has them on P85D and loves them. I should have mentioned I got the panoramic roof so it should be like the rest of my cars. I like caves :smile: