Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic raising of the car at speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having added lowering links to my car I never want to drive at speed with the car at the lowest setting, as it gets the camber and toe-in settings out of whack and wears out the rear tires more rapidly than normal. When I park the car I set it on the lowest setting but I wanted it to raise automatically when I drive off. So I experimented with various settings. Setting automatic lowering to "never" does the trick. As soon as I reach 5-10 mph the car automatically raises from the "low" setting to "standard."

Having added lowering links to my car I never want to drive at speed with the car at the lowest setting, as it gets the camber and toe-in settings out of whack and wears out the rear tires more rapidly than normal. When I park the car I set it on the lowest setting but I wanted it to raise automatically when I drive off. So I experimented with various settings. Setting automatic lowering to "never" does the trick. As soon as I reach 5-10 mph the car automatically raises from the "low" setting to "standard."

Nice workaround! Ingenious of you :)

To think of all the pain people go through just to look good :)