Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question on Rear Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it easy to remove and reinstall? Thinking of purchasing one but curious because there may be times I want to remove it to fit an extra passenger

Totally, it is really always loose and can be moved. The only thing stabilizing it is a long cord that runs through the setback, up the back of seat, and utilizing the child carseat latch. So just like a belt that holds the carseat in place, it holds the rear console in place. I guess to uninstall it you would just undo that latch from the rear seats, and pull it out, takes about 1 minute.

You could read the installation guide online to get an idea of this or the picture on the shopping site shows it.

Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 12.21.03 PM.png

Totally, it is really always loose and can be moved. The only thing stabilizing it is a long cord that runs through the setback, up the back of seat, and utilizing the child carseat latch. So just like a belt that holds the carseat in place, it holds the rear console in place. I guess to uninstall it you would just undo that latch from the rear seats, and pull it out, takes about 1 minute.

You could read the installation guide online to get an idea of this or the picture on the shopping site shows it.

View attachment 84061
Cool, thanks man