Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA S70D for $ 200 by 8 pm EST today.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is your motivation for spreading the word on this auction? Awareness potentially reduces your chance of winning. Maybe the positive energy you're creating for the foundation will lure the Tesla your way.

What is your motivation for spreading the word on this auction? Awareness potentially reduces your chance of winning. Maybe the positive energy you're creating for the foundation will lure the Tesla your way.

I wonder if there has to be a minimum number of tickets sold before the drawing is held? According to the site, as of 1:30pm MST, only 877 tickets have been sold, well below their cap of 5,000 tickets.

Yes, I might be rewarded by the good deed :).

I doubt it would make a significant difference in the next 3 hours. If someone from this forum like gigglehertz wins, I might curse.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if there has to be a minimum number of tickets sold before the drawing is held? According to the site, as of 1:30pm MST, only 877 tickets have been sold, well below their cap of 5,000 tickets.

877 x 200 = $ 175,400

I can't get any combination on the Design Studio to come out to $86,670, and there is no "Tech Package" any more.

I called them up on the day S70D was launched. They told me they had ordered and paid for the S60. Perhaps TESLA gave them the option to upgrade to S70D for some discount.

I got $ 89,200

Model S 70D 67,500
Including $7,500 Federal Tax Credit
All-Wheel Drive Included
EXTERIOR
Red Multi-Coat Paint 1,500
All Glass Panoramic Roof 1,500
19" Silver Cyclone Wheels 2,500
INTERIOR
Black Leather Seats 1,750
Matte Obeche Wood Décor 750
White Alcantara Headliner Included
OPTIONS
Ultra High Fidelity Sound 2,500
Autopilot Convenience Features 2,500
Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee 1,200
VEHICLE PRICE AFTER TAX CREDIT 81,700
Before the $7,500 federal tax credit, the price of this Model S is $89,200 . Tax credits either decrease your annual tax due orincrease your annual tax refund – they do not reduce your amount

Last edited:

Up to 887 sold as of 20 minutes ago.

887 x 200 is $177,400 well above the cost of the prize at $86,670. I'm sure they would hold the drawing even if only 400 tickets were sold due to legal reasons. But since they are well above the cost of the car already you shouldn't have to worry about it not happening.

Always a sucker for a raffle,

1 in 1000 chance, for $200, thats actually not that bad :p

@Insane, thanks for notifying us to this. I can't help but think if it were I, I would've kept my mouth shut.

Good Luck to everyone. :)