Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Posts do not show up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a feeling I am getting rejected posts by a moderator. In the past 4 or 5 months I only made 2 replies and they haven't shown up. It was just a question or two for each and nothing controversial or against the forum rules. Is it a mistake or my own personal error?

Just post some more.

Many forums don't trust the first couple of posts of a new user, as a way to avoid getting spammed. Once you have shown that your posts are valid, the software will trust you more.

I have a similar problem. I tried to post a thread about a week ago but it has not appeared. I only have 1 prior post so it said the new post must be approved by a moderator. Not unexpected, but I've gotten no approval nor rejection. My initial post went through pretty quickly so I began to wonder if the forum had eaten the new one. After a day I tried messaging the mod of that forum just to see if it had made it into the system, but have received no response. I waited a couple more days and then sent an admin feedback message, but again there was no response. I don't know if my new thread was eaten by the forum, or if it's sitting in a queue somewhere waiting to be looked at. I would love to contribute but my efforts have been met with silence.