Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick Shout Out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all, I wanted to just send a shout out to Larry Chanin, the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts President. He has (quietly and humbly) done a fantastic job over the past 4+ years of organizing statewide events, our mission, and been a terrific advocate volunteering his time (and sig MS) to attend EVents across the state. Way to go Larry.

Secondly, because of his leadership, I was able to update our state-wide list of HPWCs when I finished my install at the house earlier this week. I'm # 97 on the list for anyone that needs the juice.

Again, thanks for your leadership LARRY! cs :biggrin:

First of all, I wanted to just send a shout out to Larry Chanin, the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts President. He has (quietly and humbly) done a fantastic job over the past 4+ years of organizing statewide events, our mission, and been a terrific advocate volunteering his time (and sig MS) to attend EVents across the state. Way to go Larry.

Secondly, because of his leadership, I was able to update our state-wide list of HPWCs when I finished my install at the house earlier this week. I'm # 97 on the list for anyone that needs the juice.

Again, thanks for your leadership LARRY! cs :biggrin:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome to our private Club Charging Network. One clarification, the network is currently comprised of any type of compatible 240 volt charging source, i.e. NEMA 14-50 outlets, SAE J1772 chargers, and HPWCs. We currently have 79 locations, 29 of which are HPWCs.

Larry

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome to our private Club Charging Network. One clarification, the network is currently comprised of any type of compatible 240 volt charging source, i.e. NEMA 14-50 outlets, SAE J1772 chargers, and HPWCs. We currently have 79 locations, 29 of which are HPWCs.

Larry

Good clarification. Larry, you do such a fantastic job for our members and just want to publicly recognize you for that. Really awesome job!