Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New price rise??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla cropped.png

“I will not have you doing any business with Microsoft! They are evil!”

-
Martin Eberhard

Sorry, could not resist.

All browsers FireFox, Chrome and Opera show 85k. Even in IE, if you go to show selected options it will say 85k. So most likely a display bug in IE, nothing uncommon.

“I will not have you doing any business with Microsoft! They are evil!”

-
Martin Eberhard

Sorry, could not resist.

All browsers FireFox, Chrome and Opera show 85k. Even in IE, if you go to show selected options it will say 85k. So most likely a display bug in IE, nothing uncommon.

Spartan/Edge also shows it as 90k.

Your quote from Martin Eberhard may be apt after all...

IMHO the fact that people using Chrome can get a significantly lower price is strong evidence that Tesla and Google are planning on a merger very soon. Look for the iPhone app to be shut off.

That is funny......
The issue is the IE code has an error (obviously nothing to do with IE) that adds an additional $5000 cost for All-Wheel Drive for the 85D when that should be included.
Look at the [show selected option] to verify.
Nothing more...

That is funny......
The issue is the IE code has an error (obviously nothing to do with IE) that adds an additional $5000 cost for All-Wheel Drive for the 85D when that should be included.
Look at the [show selected option] to verify.
Nothing more...

Yep. I identified it first thing yesterday morning in another thread. It says AWD is +$5000 but then it adds (or subtracts) $10000 when selecting/deselecting AWD.

- - - Updated - - -

What happens in IE if you clear you cache?

It is not a caching issue. It is an issue with the code when run in IE. I've tried it on multiple computers and the bug always happens in IE. It doesn't happen in Chrome or Firefox.