Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT: Meetup at Seasons 52 in Naples June 27

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
The Florida Tesla Enthusiasts club will have a meet-up in beautiful Naples on June 27th at 1:00 PM.
We will be in the private NAPA dining room at the Seasons 52 Restaurant, located at 8930 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34108.

Please just let them know you are there for the Florida Tesla Enthusiast event.

The menu is as follows:

SIGNATURE FLATBREADS
Grilled Garlic Pesto Chicken
Blackened Steak & Blue Cheese

LUNCH ENTRÉES
Select one of the following:
Grilled Chicken Salad
Signature Burger
(Angus beef blended with mushroom duxelle, served with small organic greens side salad)

Grilled Chicken Caprese Sandwich with small organic green salad

DESSERT
Mini Indulgence Desserts
(Individual servings of classic desserts)

Coffee, Tea and Soft Drinks Included

$30 PER PERSON, not inclusive of alcohol, tax and gratuity.

Seasons 52 is located adjacent to the Mercato Shops with plenty of stores, bars, and an upscale movie theater. We would suggest that you arrive early to enjoy Mercato or explore after lunch. Some of us will most likely visit Blue Martini or the Wine Loft. You can visit their website at http://www.mercatoshops.com

We would also like to request if you are coming to send Erol a picture of you and/or your family with your Tesla. Erol will be putting together a slide show. You can email the photos to [email protected].

The Ft. Myers Supercharger is 26 miles north of the restaurant. You can also see other charging options on PlugShare.com or ChargePoint.com.

Evite invitations have been sent to the Southwest and Southeast Regions. If you are a club member from another region and would like to attend, just email me at [email protected] and I will send you an invitation.

To obtain the room the club will have to meet a food & beverage minimum. Since there are cancellation fees associated with this event, it would be greatly appreciated that if you respond "yes" that you are reasonably sure that you will attend.

Please RSVP as soon as you can, but before June 23.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you there.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT, BUT NOT CURRENTLY A FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIAST CLUB MEMBER, YOU CAN JOIN THE CLUB BY CLICKING ON THE LINK TO FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIASTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

IF YOU ARE A FORMER MEMBER WHOSE MEMBERSHIP HAS LAPSED AND YOU WISH TO REJOIN, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected].

Larry

Last edited:
Erol did a great job in organizing this event. The slide show was a fantastic idea.

Please forgive my terrible photography skills.

Seasons 52 Naples 001 s.jpg

Seasons 52 Naples 003 s.jpg

Larry