Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla shareholders meeting -- reporting as the meeting proceeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

There doesn't seem to be a thread for people to post about the meeting as it occurs, so I thought I'd start one (mods, of course if I missed it, please merge this thread)

So my wife and I are sitting in the meeting room right now, on the left side about halfway back. I'm wearing a black SpaceX t-shirt if anyone wants to come say hello.

Will post during the meeting if there is any exciting news. Those watching the meeting webcast in real time are of course welcome to post their comments as well.

There doesn't seem to be a thread for people to post about the meeting as it occurs, so I thought I'd start one (mods, of course if I missed it, please merge this thread)

So my wife and I are sitting in the meeting room right now, on the left side about halfway back. I'm wearing a black SpaceX t-shirt if anyone wants to come say hello.

Will post during the meeting if there is any exciting news. Those watching the meeting webcast in real time are of course welcome to post their comments as well.

This year I'm not lurking right behind you. Wife had a business meeting called suddenly so we couldn't make it. But I'm wearing a white Rails to Trails t-shirt if you're interested! :tongue:

Thanks for doing the thread - it will keep me entertained until my wife gets back and we can watch the video.

Great idea.

Let's hope that we will get some nice new info regarding several Tesla topics today.