Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Too funny not to share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kvietor

Model S VIN 168
Dec 12, 2010
Lithia, FL
Just received this in the mail.

Scan0001.jpg

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 527
What's even more ridiculous... I am getting those same service notices, along with incessant telephone calls from Nissan saying its time for an oil change on my Leaf. When I bought the car, the service manager tried to sell me an extended service plan. Here was the kicker.. FREE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE. That is the manufacturer who doesn't quite get it. I would give Sear's maybe a bit more slack... nah.. nevermind. Where does the gas go again? LOL.

OMG, PhinFL - if there ever was an argument for non-dealership sales of electric cars, you just made it. The sales dept. didn't get it, the service dept. didn't get it and Nissan corporate didn't get it.

What's even more ridiculous... I am getting those same service notices, along with incessant telephone calls from Nissan saying its time for an oil change on my Leaf. When I bought the car, the service manager tried to sell me an extended service plan. Here was the kicker.. FREE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE. That is the manufacturer who doesn't quite get it. I would give Sear's maybe a bit more slack... nah.. nevermind. Where does the gas go again? LOL.

Me too. And I periodically get similar maintenance offers regarding the Leaf from Nissan dealers nearer to my house.