Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East coast (ideally boston-area) stereo upgrade service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a P85D with the basic sound system. I declined to pay for the UHF with the plan to upgrade the stereo with an aftermarket service. I'm familiar with the Reus audio option but it seems like scheduling isn't easy for us new englanders since they are located in California. Are there any east cast options for Model S stereo upgrades that people can vouch for?

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have a P85D with the basic sound system. I declined to pay for the UHF with the plan to upgrade the stereo with an aftermarket service. I'm familiar with the Reus audio option but it seems like scheduling isn't easy for us new englanders since they are located in California. Are there any east cast options for Model S stereo upgrades that people can vouch for?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Cliff Johnson from Reus makes periodic trips to the East Coast for installations. I think he's been to the Boston area 2-3 times in the past several years. So I would contact Reus.

Cliff Johnson from Reus makes periodic trips to the East Coast for installations. I think he's been to the Boston area 2-3 times in the past several years. So I would contact Reus.

Thanks; I've exchanged messages with Cliff several times and even filled out an order form but he hasn't told me of any upcoming trips to New England and hasn't replied to my last couple emails asking about a New England install. Maybe he is away.