Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster Glacier Blue - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 Tesla Roadster Glacier Blue

37,323 miles, Beige and Ivory interior, Selected Options: Metallic Blue Glacier Paint; Solar Guard Windshield; Paint Armor. Also includes HIGH POWER WALL CONNECTOR (is the fastest way to charge the Roadster and ideal for garage installation. Fully recharge ? from empty to full ? in less than 4 hours).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Maximum Current: 70A
Voltage: 208-240V, Single phase
Maximum Power: 16.8 kW
Cord Length: 25 ft
Unit Weight: 47 lbs
Intelligent auto resettable GFCI Stationary UnitHIGH POWER WALL CONNECTOR CHARGE TIMES;
Breaker rating will determine charge time. The Roadster can draw 80% of the Breaker Amperage.
Breaker
Rating (Amps) Draw(Amps) Approximate Charge Time (hours)
90 70 4
80 64 4.2
70 56 4.7
60 48 5
50 40 6
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

List Date: 6/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Tesla Roadster Glacier Blue
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

3b7f7cb3-a49a-4444-acad-9ac81c99285a.jpg
f5217a7d-2ec8-4c46-82a7-b5e44a838bf9.jpg
f6dcff12-afdb-4109-8d14-6b88de37cd48.jpg
abffddc0-34aa-4601-b3fe-f1a530f62e35.jpg

The body is next to perfect. The interior is leather including the dash. The car has never been in an accident. I am selling the car as I am moving back to the country and probably on a dirt road, no place to be driving a Roadster. What else would you like to know?

This is a 2.0, from 2010. Looks like it has Executive Leather & Electronics Group.

Which VIN number is this one?

Beautiful color combination with the interior. Best of luck on finding it a new home!

The body is next to perfect. The interior is leather including the dash. The car has never been in an accident. I am selling the car as I am moving back to the country and probably on a dirt road, no place to be driving a Roadster. What else would you like to know?

Some of us Roadster owners live on dirt roads in rural areas. Just sayin'.

Doesn't he work for Tesla, he would have access to that info. It is 823. The charge rate on Standard charge is 173miles. Thanks Tom

Tom:

I am not very familiar with Tesla Roadsters, have signature series Model S. Am looking to get another Tesla preferably roadster. Does yours have hard top, adjustable suspension, is it sport version?