Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Sponsorship: HPWC at CA Hwy 101 & Hwy 1 - between Leggett and Garberville?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All: I often make the road trip north from the Bay Area to Eureka along the Avenue of the Giants and there's just a lack of a 70-80 amp HPWC chargers up there between Ukiah and Eureka. There are already a few chargers (Benbow Inn NEMA 14-50 and a J1772 in Redway) but for Roadster folks and those who like taking side-trips it would be nice to have a quick pit-stop with the maximum possible charge rate.

I think an ideal location would be near the intersection of Highway 1 and Highway 101 - perfect for folks continuing down the coast. I think somewhere around a place to picnic or spend 30-60 minutes charging would be nice (such as the Drive-Thru Tree Park drivethrutree.com). Would anyone be interested in helping to sponsor installation of an 80 amp Model S charger somewhere between Leggett and Garberville? Feel free to make suggestions!