Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calvin's Tesla Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to Thank TMC member Phoster for the test drive! This was my first test drive in a Tesla Model S. I have had multiple rides in Tesla Model S's before (see other YouTube videos) however I have never gotten the chance until now to test drive one myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
On a rainy day in Wisconsin KmanAuto stops by and gets a quick charge on the JuiceBox EVSE I put together. This charger is on PlugShare (plugged into a 50amp NEMA 6-50) so if anyone is in the Wisconsin Rapids area and needs a charge just send me a message!

On a rainy day in Wisconsin KmanAuto stops by and gets a quick charge on the JuiceBox EVSE I put together. This charger is on PlugShare (plugged into a 50amp NEMA 6-50) so if anyone is in the Wisconsin Rapids area and needs a charge just send me a message!

It was a nice drive out. Good scenery! I like that JuiceBox too. Neat little setup! Simple and effective.

New Store in Brooklyn New York. My girlfriend took all the video's and pictures when she was on spring break in New York.(Might have recommended checking out the new store :D. It was her first time interacting with a Tesla Model S and needless to say she wants one now :)