Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Pasadena) Model S needed for shoot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good evening everyone,

My name is Tucker, and I'm at the graduate film department at Art Center College of Design, the arts and car design school up in Pasadena.

We are working on a class project for a masters-level cinematography class. We are in need of a red Model S for a shoot on either June 19 or June 20 and we're hoping someone here could help us out! Here are the details:

- The shoot is being held on the Art Center campus. We would like to film the car in both an interior soundstage and an exterior lot on-campus, right next to the soundstage.
- Other than moving the car from one location to the other (once), the car will be entirely stationary.
- The school's insurance policy includes liability coverage.
- The owner is welcome to stay on set all day. We'll treat you (and your car!) well.
- While our budget is limited, we can definitely set aside something for compensation.

If you're interested in helping out, I can send you some documentation (insurance info, permits, lighting plans, etc.). Free feel to PM me and we'll talk.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. My colleagues and I are huge fans of Tesla, and we'd love the opportunity to light up and shoot a Model S.

Was great fun, I'll leave it to Tucker to post pics, mine weren't very professional.

Ok maybe one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435086713.970225.jpg