Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kman's Tesla Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought it about time to start a collection of my videos thread, instead of start a new thread for each video. So i will keep adding here. First up, Trip to worlds LARGEST Tesla Store, Chengdu, China!

Followed by what happens when you Supercharge with a Failed Cooling Fan:

Comparing Charge speeds on HPWC, CHAdeMO and Supercharger on both 60kWh and 85kWh batteries. If anyone can lend me a 70D for 2 days, I'd like to add that to the mix!!!

Lets toss in some Thermal Camera Fun. CHAdeMO'ing a 60kWh pack with Thermal imagery!

And finish off this evening, with my "Intro to CHAdeMO" or basically, the unboxing and first time use!

Last edited by a moderator:
KMan, just a general thanks for the many informative and useful videos you've posted since picking up your 60 two years ago. I've watched over 200 and it has been quite an education. The numerous videos on chargers, adapters, generators/inverters are my favorite, but I feel like I've picked up valuable nuggets from almost all of them.

KMan, just a general thanks for the many informative and useful videos you've posted since picking up your 60 two years ago. I've watched over 200 and it has been quite an education. The numerous videos on chargers, adapters, generators/inverters are my favorite, but I feel like I've picked up valuable nuggets from almost all of them.

Another Grazie!

I'm attempting to get my hands on a 70D for the day Friday. If I can, expect another update to the charging speed comparison video, as well as more walk around.
I am also going on a 10,000 mile road trip, leaving next week Wednesday. If things go according to plan, that will include updates to Tesla Supercharger Network Travel Guide by adding at least 30 new Supercharger locations, a short stop at the factory (I want to go on the factory tour, but with my two boys with me, they will not allow the boys on the tour due to young age, 7 and 4 :( Bummer), a "Tesla" Locomotive, 36 miles of Miniature 7.5" Railway Lines we will be riding on, possibly a cruise through Vegas up through the Rockies, and who knows where else :) Hope to meet a lot of Model S owners on route as well!

Some new videos :)

Thermal Imagery of Heated Steering Wheel on one of the last 60kWh Model S's Ever Built:

100% Charge on same as above said 60kWh Model S, Impressive 213 Rated Range at 100%:

And, Tesla's Newest Product, Electric Box Cab Locomotive!

Testing Laser rear viability marker for bad weather:

Now, after testing, it is significantly dimmer then it should be. Claimed 200mw laser, looks more to be a 5mw laser pointer laser. I will dig out my fog machine and try it when I get my car back tomorrow.

Testing TACC to bring car to complete stop, then accelerate from dead stop back to speed while following a dirty Taxi Cab:

Pleasant Prairie Outlet Mall has installed a trash can for Model S drivers at the Supercharger Station. +1 to PP Outlet Mall!

Battery Storage Unit at Gilroy Supercharger!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. Thanks for posting. Enjoy your road trip!

Grazie! I have LOTS of good stuff coming. So far, I have 200 gigs of video from this trip, and we are still 3 days away from home. Currently staying at the Luxor in Vegas! tomorrow, after some swimming with the boys, we will hit up the LV Supercharger, then try and pawn my Model S at the Pawn Stars again... hehe.... then head home. Wanted to visit the Gigafactory site, however, we are in need to return home. I am going to do another West Coast drive end of the summer once Vinny's summer school is over, so first or second week of august, I will hit up the Gigafactory then. Schmoose my way past security as I usually do places (Don't ask....) and see what I can find!

New Battery Swap Information + A partial look inside the Harris Ranch Swap Station. Sorry, no views of the Robot. Got to see part of it, Impressive! But wouldn't let me film it or film at all at the door, had to go back, and zoom from across the lot (Stand on Public Property and nothing they can do about it...)