Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered and Thanks!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Tesla Model S 85 D today!!! Yay (but now I must wait....). Thanks to all for the information on here helping me decide on what to get. Final config:

85D
Midnight Silver
Pano Roof
Black NG Seats
Stock 19" Wheels
White Headliner
Autopilot
Premium Lighting
Air Suspension
Ultra HiFi Sound

They told me when I ordered I couldn't confirm it that day and would have to wait a week to confirm, anyone else experience that? Hoping to get my VIN ASAP so I can then get a HPWC and order the dual charger.

Ordered my Tesla Model S 85 D today!!! Yay (but now I must wait....). Thanks to all for the information on here helping me decide on what to get. Final config:

85D
Midnight Silver
Pano Roof
Black NG Seats
Stock 19" Wheels
White Headliner
Autopilot
Premium Lighting
Air Suspension
Ultra HiFi Sound

They told me when I ordered I couldn't confirm it that day and would have to wait a week to confirm, anyone else experience that? Hoping to get my VIN ASAP so I can then get a HPWC and order the dual charger.

Congrats! As for confirming order, I confirmed my order a couple of days after ordering. This was a couple of months ago. I don't see why they'd want to make you wait a week if you're all ready to confirm.

85D
Midnight Silver
Pano Roof
Black NG Seats
Stock 19" Wheels
White Headliner
Autopilot
Premium Lighting
Air Suspension
Ultra HiFi Sound

I think you can call in an confirm, say a day later or so. That is what I did. I don't think it really changes any order of the process or speeds it up though - your slated for the queue planning starting around your order it seems, but even that seems fluid.