Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to rent or borrow a Roadster convertible for SF Pride Parade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings! My company, SAP, is looking to rent or borrow a Roadster convertible to be part of our contingent in the SF Pride Parade on June 28. Our contingent's "grand marshal" would ride in it. Anyone local to SF who would be interested in making their car available? Thanks in advance!

As fun as that parade appears to be, just the thought of loaning my Roadster out to be in the middle of a large, partying crowd makes me twitch. :)

Getaround used to rent a Roadster in SF, but I just checked and their site says 'no longer available'.

I have your 'backup' roadster.

Greetings! My company, SAP, is looking to rent or borrow a Roadster convertible to be part of our contingent in the SF Pride Parade on June 28. Our contingent's "grand marshal" would ride in it. Anyone local to SF who would be interested in making their car available? Thanks in advance!

Message me if you don't get one; I have black 1.5 (Anthony Kiedis old car), but I'm about 3 hours south.

Sol