Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cat stuck/rescued from Tesla Model S motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cute story!

You drove to the service center with a cat in your motor compartment????

According to the linked article, he had already driven around some thinking the cat left and it was doing ok. At that point, I would imagine it eased his mind some to drive it to the Service Center for the rescue. Though yes, that would still make me feel a bit unnerving driving around with the kitty there.

Wait, wait.... there's a anti-Tesla blogger out there, right now, composing the breaking news that the Tesla is, in fact, NOT an electric car at all, but Elon Musk has a GigaKittenFactory in New Jersey, harnessing kitten power. PETA is now making up a PSA to encourage all states to ban sales of Tesla's, and stop this horrific abuse of feral kittens.:wink:

One feral kitten - must be the 'single' motor model of Model S. :biggrin:

Scotty

Wait, wait.... there's a anti-Tesla blogger out there, right now, composing the breaking news that the Tesla is, in fact, NOT an electric car at all, but Elon Musk has a GigaKittenFactory in New Jersey, harnessing kitten power. PETA is now making up a PSA to encourage all states to ban sales of Tesla's, and stop this horrific abuse of feral kittens.:wink:

One feral kitten - must be the 'single' motor model of Model S. :biggrin:

Scotty
I'd laugh but there really might be an article about how this was teslas fault.