Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cave B. EV friendly resort in Quincy.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PhilBa

Apr 20, 2013
Seattle
Stayed there this weekend. Really nice resort, great restaurant, winery with tasting and they have 2 HPWCs and a Clipper Creek j1772 charger. Would recommend it to anyone.

What a difference from a year ago where they only had complete disinterest in EVs.
20150529_184705.jpg

Stayed there this weekend. Really nice resort, great restaurant, winery with tasting and they have 2 HPWCs and a Clipper Creek j1772 charger. Would recommend it to anyone.

What a difference from a year ago where they only had complete disinterest in EVs.
Good to know! We have stayed there several times (pre-Tesla) and always enjoyed it. Their modern version of cabins overlooking the gorge are a great get away. Time for a return visit.

@ww73 Don't know about availability. I booked about 2 weeks ago. It is pretty popular.

@Nevek I wanted to stay there last year. When I called and asked about how I might charge, they weren't unfriendly but definitely weren't willing to accommodate. I went so far as to write a fairly detailed letter explaining why having a charger makes sense and how even a regular outlet could work. Deafening silence. Clearly someone in management got the message. This is why it helps to put things on paper/email.

I do want to point out that there is only 1 Cave B. The first page of google hits is all about the same place. Guess I should disambiguate future posts, though a guy from Maine wasn't confused... (those downeasters don't confuse easily)

Cave B is right next to a fantastic natural amphitheater known among concert goers as "The Gorge". Apparently Dave Mathews has booked the entire resort for the Labor Day weekend shows (like 4 nights).