Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Horse powering time - Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley Md

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CatB

Supporting Member
http://horsepowering.com/every-saturday-morning

We have had a few fun Saturday's in Hunt Valley and it is time for another. If you missed (or miss) all the fun Tesla time at Reach the Beach and/or can't wait til TMC, come on out the next Saturday June 6th.

Artsci (local Tesla-mod-guru-celebrity) is likely to make an appearance, so hope to see many more of you all as well.

I have to to say that the country roads nearby are heavenly for one-pedal driving, so let me know if you would like help setting up a custom route to get there. Otherwise, very accessible from I83.

http://horsepowering.com/every-saturday-morning

We have had a few fun Saturday's in Hunt Valley and it is time for another. If you missed (or miss) all the fun Tesla time at Reach the Beach and/or can't wait til TMC, come on out the next Saturday June 6th.

Artsci (local Tesla-mod-guru-celebrity) is likely to make an appearance, so hope to see many more of you all as well.

I have to to say that the country roads nearby are heavenly for one-pedal driving, so let me know if you would like help setting up a custom route to get there. Otherwise, very accessible from I83.

Yes, I'll be there. I love engaging the public about the Model S.

Also, as CatB suggests, it would be great fun to finish the morning with a drive north on Falls Road, a twisty hilly two lane road through some of Maryland's most beautiful countryside. It's challenging to drive and a blast to boot.

I wish I had my new S in hand, but it looks like my 1st Cars and Coffee won't be until mid July. My car is supposed to enter production in 10 days and tentative delivery is scheduled for 06/27. The next saturday is July 4th.

Artsci, I remember you from back when you had the S2000 and Fall Colors 2004 (?).

I wish I had my new S in hand, but it looks like my 1st Cars and Coffee won't be until mid July. My car is supposed to enter production in 10 days and tentative delivery is scheduled for 06/27. The next saturday is July 4th.

Artsci, I remember you from back when you had the S2000 and Fall Colors 2004 (?).

Yes, I'm the guilty one who organized all of those Fall Colors events for the S2000 world:)

It will be great to see you with your new Model S! I'm off to California for TMC Connect in July on the 4th and won't be back for about two weeks. But I hope to see you at a Horsepower event later.