Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my HPWC last Saturday (5/23) and received the Email confirmation that it was ordered. However, a week later and I still haven't received an Email that it's been shipped. I realize last week was a 4-day workweek, but does it normally take this long just to SHIP it? Maybe I should have just driven up the closest service center and just bought one there.

My wiring is installed and I'm 94 days away from delivery, but just want to be all set when she arrives!

I ordered my HPWC last Saturday (5/23) and received the Email confirmation that it was ordered. However, a week later and I still haven't received an Email that it's been shipped. I realize last week was a 4-day workweek, but does it normally take this long just to SHIP it? Maybe I should have just driven up the closest service center and just bought one there.

My wiring is installed and I'm 94 days away from delivery, but just want to be all set when she arrives!

Everything from Tesla seems to take a good 5-7 days truly before it ships. I ordered a UMC last weekend too on 5/23 and it has yet to ship here a week later.

Well, since I have 94 days, I'm going to just be patient for now. Once I start getting towards the 30 day mark, i'll start sweating it.

At that time, I've got to line up the financing, schedule my clearcoat install and window tint appointment! I need to put this all in a project schedule Gantt Chart! :)

Well, since I have 94 days, I'm going to just be patient for now. Once I start getting towards the 30 day mark, i'll start sweating it.

At that time, I've got to line up the financing, schedule my clearcoat install and window tint appointment! I need to put this all in a project schedule Gantt Chart! :)

I prefer the network diagram view for better critical path identification. :)

Placed orders on 5/24 and 5/25 - no email of shipping notification yet. I sent an email to Tesla on 5/29 and called. No response from either contact attempt.

I'm "slightly" annoyed by the delay as one of the items I ignored is a Chademo adapter. I didn't need it for this weekend, but I might have enjoyed using it to go to the beach. Maybe next weekend. I can "reach the beach" without it, but... Chademo makes said journey just that much easier.

It did say when I checked out that items may take five days to process for shipping. I guess I assumed this covers an exception process vs normal practice.

Guess I'll just wait.