Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent a Tesla in New York

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I are flying to New York next week and are planning to go to the Hamptons while we are there for 2 days. When we travel I usually use SilverCar, but since there is not one in NY, I'm wondering if anyone here has a lead on renting a Model S while I'm there.

I have tried GetAround, RelayRides, and Hertz DreamCars already. Alternatively, if anyone is interested in renting / letting me borrow their pride and joy, and I don't blame you if you say no, I would be happy to compensate them. Not really looking to joyride, just prefer all of the creature comforts of the Model S that I've become accustomed to. Also, there is destination charging at my accommodations.

I am also interested in this. More for me to see how it is like living with Model S for a week... to determine if I can purchase because I don't have a wall charger in my garage and can't install one. I'd resort to the SC and Chademo (I only drive like 30 miles a week)

I have researched renting a Model S here in the New York area but come up empty. I have test driven the P85D on some of the roads I would normally use it on. The truth is I like an SUV. I want to rent one to really see how I like driving it daily instead of my RX400h.