Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
tesla-model-s-2011-730138.jpg

bodyinwhiteblog.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=1216&d=1292659752.jpg

Attachments

• models1a.jpg
    models1a.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 5,477
Seems like a reasonable guess. The flat battery pack doesn't seem to have enough room inside to contain the whole PEM, and the older cutaway didn't seem to show any PEM.

This a picture of my new P85+ wrapped in matte black.
The work was done by Signature wraps and I highly recommend them
IMG_9007.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another angle of my P85+.
It is wrapped in matte black with the chrome done in gloss black.
The rime were powder coated in gloss black and the windows tinted.
I am loving the look and again want to thank Michael Mogilewski over at Signature Wraps over in Oakland Park Fl.
[email protected]
IMG_9025.JPG

By the way, when is VolkerP getting his Model S?

On another note the German Luftwaffe in late 1944 developed the world's first stealth fighter. 2 were built and one crashed during a test flight when one of the jet engines flamed out. During testing the single-wing aircraft ran circles around the Me 262 jet fighter, so it was even faster and more nimble. Tests at Lockheed recently (where they built a prototype) confirmed that the German stealth plane would probably have eluded British radar enough to take out the UK's radar installations and the Brits would not have had enough time to scramble Spitfires, if they had been attacked with the stealth fighters. I thought this was very interesting.