Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next Gen Seats pending...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the next gen seats.....does that only apply to the front? Or are the rears included in the $2800?

Rears are no longer an option, there are some P85D owners who ordered their cars with the Next Gen seats before they were available so they are being retrofitted as they become available.

Around the time the 70D was announced the option for Rear Next Gen seats was removed, it used to be an all or nothing with regards to Next Gen, now it's Front or nothing.

Rears are no longer an option, there are some P85D owners who ordered their cars with the Next Gen seats before they were available so they are being retrofitted as they become available.

Around the time the 70D was announced the option for Rear Next Gen seats was removed, it used to be an all or nothing with regards to Next Gen, now it's Front or nothing.

This is a bit puzzling. I got the NG rears, and I have to tell you... they're quite a lot nicer and of course they match the fronts. They look more appropriate for the vehicle. Something has to be cooking.

We aren't getting confused with Executive Rear Seats, are we? I just tried a build in the design studio and the only seating options I can find are executive rear and the rear facing seats; no options for the front.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, my bad, I see the Next Gen are in the materials selection for the seats themselves. The image only changes the fronts though, not the rear.

We aren't getting confused with Executive Rear Seats, are we? I just tried a build in the design studio and the only seating options I can find are executive rear and the rear facing seats; no options for the front.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, my bad, I see the Next Gen are in the materials selection for the seats themselves. The image only changes the fronts though, not the rear.

Correct...I bought the NG seats as an option. First I have heard about NG rears but they are not in the option list

I received an email from Jerome Guillen re: the seats.
He said the seats are available for me now... I hadn't contacted him so it's curious that he, rather than the service center, emailed me.

So I've emailed the Tranmere team and hope to get that (and a couple of little things) take care of soon.

Hey Sundoc, now that you are rubbing elbows with Mr. G. , can you put in a word fer the rest of us? :wink::biggrin:

I received an email from Jerome Guillen re: the seats.
He said the seats are available for me now... I hadn't contacted him so it's curious that he, rather than the service center, emailed me.

So I've emailed the Tranmere team and hope to get that (and a couple of little things) take care of soon.

For me it was a bonus to get the new seats installed: the car interior looked great, and the did a full inside/outside clean. With 3-5 kids with us at any time, it was nice to get a refresh!

Hi January delivery peeps! Loving the car and the novelty of driving it hasn't worn off. Haven't any issues with the car of note, and I'm loving been gas-free!

Glad to hear you had your Next Gens installed Terapin...we both picked up our P85D's the same day back in January...I haven't heard a peep about when we will get our Next Gen rear seats installed...:eek:

For me it was a bonus to get the new seats installed: the car interior looked great, and the did a full inside/outside clean. With 3-5 kids with us at any time, it was nice to get a refresh!

Hi January delivery peeps! Loving the car and the novelty of driving it hasn't worn off. Haven't any issues with the car of note, and I'm loving been gas-free!