Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mat Boarman is leaving Watertown service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just heard that Mat is leaving the service department after next week. Apparently he's transitioning into a regional training and technical support role. I'm sure i'm not the only one of us who will miss having him around to bounce things off of, and help when we need it. I am sure whoever will replace him will be great as well, but he was instrumental in my buying a Tesla, and loving the ownership experience thus far.

Mat, if you read these things still.. I wish you nothing but the best with your new endeavor, and try not to be a stranger around New England!

I spoke with him at a Tesla owners get together in Rhode Island and at the time I didn't have an MS, STILL DON'T.....but will VERY shortly !!! He answered my questions and was very open and helpful in sharing his knowledge. Mat we wish you the best of luck in the future !!!!!

Thank you all very much for the kind words. It wasn't an easy decision to make knowing that I'd be going away from the customer who make me enjoy what I do so much.

Rest assured, while I may be leaving Watertown, I will remain a part of Northeast Service for Tesla so I hope to still see some of you around occasionally. Please never hesitate to reach out to me if there's anything I can help with.

Cheers!