Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The new blue!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was lucky enough to work on one of the Ocean Blue S85D's produced. I'm not sure if this will be a rare car later because they do not list this color on the site any more. Any how we did a full paint correction on it to fix some nasty scratches and swirls and bring out that amazing metallic flake. We also did a full interior treatment with Cquartz Leather and Fabric to protect the light gray interior. And to keep chips at bay our newly formed sister company Paint Protection Concepts did a full front end Xpel Ultimate wrap, along with the complete rear bumper and lower rocker areas. Basically all the impact area's I have observed from seeing over 500 Tesla's so do our coverage accordingly. We topped it all with Cquartz Finest for the blinding gloss and years of protection.
DSC_0252_zpshrsqxtvg.jpg

Sun shots don't lie! Perfect paint out in the sun!
DSC_0234_zpsnso50bhv.jpg

These black panels are super soft and take some extreme patients to get perfect. But thats the OCD way
DSC_0231_zpsbjg11cie.jpg

The Ocean blue is wet enough to take a swim in it!
DSC_0235_zps5azwd7ys.jpg

And of coarse a mandatory reflection shot!

And just for fun here's a jet black MS that we preformed the exact same service on showing off the perfect we results are know for in 60fps! With our Xpel and Coating service these cars will stay looking amazing for years!

Thanks for looking
Joseph Torbati
Bay Area OCDetail

Last edited by a moderator:
So both those cars including the black one in the video are after Xpel install and Finest. They are done shots!

- - - Updated - - -

That is gorgeous - do you have similar set of shots for after the xpel? I'd be interested in seeing the difference on the covered vs naked panels.
Here is some different angles so you can see what the xpel looks like. What I notice is in direct sunlight is very hard to tell it is there, but under dim lighting you can see a texture difference.
DSC_0251_zpsgzewpglb.jpg

DSC_0250_zps0r1wikbk.jpg

DSC_0237_zpsjj9yhyuw.jpg

DSC_0236_zpsvul02gfe.jpg

DSC_0248_zpsmh709utd.jpg

These are all done shots but you can see the Xpel looks great when installed properly!