Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NE FL Get Together - Any Interest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has been some time since the NE FL owners have gotten together, and there are now many more of us.

I will be moving to CA later this summer, and since am 'retired' for the next couple of months, have the time to try to arrange a NE FL gathering before we leave, if there is sufficient interest. Open to suggestions for venue and dates sometime before the last weekend in July.

Please send a link to anyone who might be interested that does not monitor the TMC forum. Thanks.

Jeff

It has been some time since the NE FL owners have gotten together, and there are now many more of us.

I will be moving to CA later this summer, and since am 'retired' for the next couple of months, have the time to try to arrange a NE FL gathering before we leave, if there is sufficient interest. Open to suggestions for venue and dates sometime before the last weekend in July.

Please send a link to anyone who might be interested that does not monitor the TMC forum. Thanks.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

We will miss you and Doris.

I appreciate you taking the initiative. Might I suggest that you send an email to each of the members in the Northeast Region? I'll email you a current version of our membership list.

Regards,

Larry