Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Rally St Joseph MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This video is from the Tesla Rally for direct to customer sales at the St Joseph Michigan Supercharger. This event was organized by the Minnesota Tesla Club. Tesla Model S owners and enthusiasts came from all over the midwest and included California, and Canada. The video includes the event as well as the road trip to and from Michigan. As well as two Tesla Model S P85D rides, over 25 Model S and a Roadster. I would like to thank TMC member Vexar for letting me follow along for this important event and Dan for the drone footage. This is my longest video I have ever made, it also took me a while to edit so I hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my longest video I have ever made, it also took me a while to edit so I hope you like it! I would also like to thank TMC member Vexar for letting me tag along for this important event!

Nice work, Calvin.

Loved seeing the Roadster. What the heck? How was "LEKTRIC" charging up for the trip back to Chicago?

Fun seeing the 60 drivers experiencing the P85D launches. I don't think that ever gets old.

I know these are a lot of work to edit, but for your next one maybe search for Rotoscoping tutorials on YouTube (if you have Photoshop.) That would give you some more options for drawing the road trip route on a map. Sorry, blame Björn for the heightened expectations. :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Great to see so many made it out for the event from all over the Midwest & Ontario (and CA!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work, Calvin.

Loved seeing the Roadster. What the heck? How was "LEKTRIC" charging up for the trip back to Chicago?

Fun seeing the 60 drivers experiencing the P85D launches. I don't think that ever gets old.

I know these are a lot of work to edit, but for your next one maybe search for Rotoscoping tutorials on YouTube (if you have Photoshop.) That would give you some more options for drawing the road trip route on a map. Sorry, blame Björn for the heightened expectations. :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Great to see so many made it out for the event from all over the Midwest & Ontario (and CA!).
I will check out those tutorials on Youtube, this is only my second video using Imovie so I am still learning the program but thank you for the tip and your opinion.