Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston Tesla Gallery and chargers flooded?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BerTX

Supporting Member
May 2, 2014
Texas/Washington
Looking at pictures and descriptions of flooding in the Galleria, I would guess that the Tesla Gallery and chargers will be out of commission indefinitely. The first floor of the parking garage is under water.

I know some owners trying to make their way through from the Columbus or Huntsville SCs to Lake Charles occasionally grab some juice at the gallery chargers, so for the foreseeable future you will need to make other plans.

622x350.jpg

Looking at pictures and descriptions of flooding in the Galleria, I would guess that the Tesla Gallery and chargers will be out of commission indefinitely. The first floor of the parking garage is under water.

I know some owners trying to make their way through from the Columbus or Huntsville SCs to Lake Charles occasionally grab some juice at the gallery chargers, so for the foreseeable future you will need to make other plans.

Holy cow! How did you get that pic? That looks like the parking garage - the Tesla gallery is not down there - much higher up. Don't think it was flooded was it? But Tesla charging/parking area was down there - I bet they get it back up fairly quickly though - what could be damaged but a few outlets?

I wondered about San Marcos and Columbus. I stopped for lunch yesterday on my way from Atlanta to Virginia and saw scenes from San Marcos (rescues) on CNN. I remember Columbus equipment being elevated (I assume for potential river flooding).

Be safe everyone in these areas...