Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eats Replies for Lunch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

S4WRXTTCS

May 3, 2015
Snohomish, WA
On two occasions when replying to a post it lost my reply.

The first time it happened I made sure from then on to copy my text just in case. So I could quickly paste a reply and not lose any work.

But, of course I failed to do that and yet again it's lost my reply but this time it took me to my inbox. I have no idea why it took me to my inbox.

I don't know if it's because I leave my work computer logged into the Tesla forum so technically i'm logged in twice.

I don't know if it's timing out. There is forum software that I absolutely loathe that times out. I'm not exactly the quickest person when it comes to typing a reply.

This issue happens with Safari (at home), and with IE (at work).

Update - There is an Autosave feature that seems to work great. So it's not really a big deal if it eats my post. Now I just need to figure out how to delete this post. It doesn't seem possible for me to delete this post because it would delete a thread and normal users can't delete threads. So hopefully some kind moderator can delete it. My apologies for my newbie mistake.

Last edited:
I'd consider it a loss to delete such educational, funny, and puzzling post

Educational - some people might learn about autosave feature and about avoiding IE at work and avoiding work if they can.

Funny - Not so sure why I find it funny, but that post really made me laugh

Puzzling - I am still wondering if 'it' eats your posts for lunch only, what about other times, like breakfast, dinner, snacks time?