Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S in Hawaii For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
Aloha all.
This thread is dedicated to anyone wishing to post information about a Model S in Hawaii For Sale.

Dennis Rush on Maui, has a Black 2013 S 60 for sale.
You can contact Dennis directly at dennisrush88 at gmail.com and 808 875-8888 for more details of its features and his price. Here's a couple of pictures.

Driver side.jpg

Front.jpg

Back2.jpg

Odometer reading is 8446 miles on 17 April, 2015
Dash Odometer.jpg

I'm actively looking for a 40 for sale in Hawaii. Anyone?

Chris

In the next few days I will likely decide whether to bring my 70D to Hawaii or not. If I bring it I will put the 40 up for sale. I'll give Stoebs first shot at cutting a deal. The autosteer feature of the 70D just might tip me over the edge and cause me to bring it to Hawaiii. The technology has its challenges at present, but I can see that it will become very attractive to have it as the software matures.

In the next few days I will likely decide whether to bring my 70D to Hawaii or not. If I bring it I will put the 40 up for sale. I'll give Stoebs first shot at cutting a deal. The autosteer feature of the 70D just might tip me over the edge and cause me to bring it to Hawaiii. The technology has its challenges at present, but I can see that it will become very attractive to have it as the software matures.

Bring your 70D home! IMO, it will be hard to go back to a classic MS after enjoying the features of autopilot ( it will get better), next gen seats, parking sensors, extended range, etc. Not to mention the QT you spent with her across the mainland. :smile: Am sure Stoebs will take good care of your classic!

Bring your 70D home! IMO, it will be hard to go back to a classic MS after enjoying the features of autopilot ( it will get better), next gen seats, parking sensors, extended range, etc. Not to mention the QT you spent with her across the mainland. :smile: Am sure Stoebs will take good care of your classic!

Bring your 70D home! IMO! Bring your 70D home! IMO! Bring your 70D home! IMO! (Oh cool, a Tesla riot). Bring your 70D home! IMO!

I totally agree with bringing your 70D here and selling your classic MS.

I'm considering selling my 2013 MS to "upgrade" to an autopilot version and/or get on the list for an MX. Do you think $50k is a reasonable price for a Silver 60 w/ 25k miles, tech, leather, sound, 19" and suspension? Just out of curiousity, I did a trade-in estimate with TM and they said the market value was $50, but they took off for the extended warranty add on and "selling costs" before they made me a $40k offer.

I'm considering selling my 2013 MS to "upgrade" to an autopilot version and/or get on the list for an MX. Do you think $50k is a reasonable price for a Silver 60 w/ 25k miles, tech, leather, sound, 19" and suspension? Just out of curiousity, I did a trade-in estimate with TM and they said the market value was $50, but they took off for the extended warranty add on and "selling costs" before they made me a $40k offer.

Did you look at the Tesla CPO site? Some 2013 60s are in the mid-50k range. IMO, at $50K, you'll get a lot of offers like I did when I sold my 40 last year. Seems like that's the sweet spot for LEAF owners looking to upgrade to a Tesla :)