Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was about to power off for the night and.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to burst your bubble, but my experience was it took 3.5 weeks from the time build completed until my delivery date in Toronto. Shipping seems to take 2.5-3 weeks and then they have to prep your car for delivery. Just letting you know so you don't get too excited. I went through the same thoughts as you.

Not to burst your bubble, but my experience was it took 3.5 weeks from the time build completed until my delivery date in Toronto. Shipping seems to take 2.5-3 weeks and then they have to prep your car for delivery. Just letting you know so you don't get too excited. I went through the same thoughts as you.

Thanks for that...I suspect late June is likely still the case. It seems my DS is under promising on the delivery date to ensure I am not disappointed. How are you enjoying the car?

- - - Updated - - -

The steps shown in MyTesla are more for entertainment than for practical use. Sometimes they go back to a previous step.

Geez, hope not

It seems my DS is under promising on the delivery date to ensure I am not disappointed.

I suspect things have changed since early March 2013 when I got mine, but my car came in way early. I had received a lowball trade in value from Tesla and had actually been counting on some time to try and sell my old car privately. The new car came in before I'd even tried to list my old car, so I had to take the trade-in number that Tesla had given me. I couldn't justify keeping and insuring an additional car.

Getting Closer....now in Chicago

Got an update today and my car is now in Chicago......Delivery date of June 24th now set. Super exciting. With that said I was told by my DS that they have 130 deliveries between now and June 30th. That is quite the uptick on Model S sales for Canada.