Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autoevolution Renders the Model 3...Poorly.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know about you guys, but I sure as heck hope this isn't what the Model 3 ends up looking like:

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/t...ime-dressed-in-hatchback-clothing-95707.html#

tesla-model-3-rendered-again-this-time-dressed-in-hatchback-clothing_3.jpg

Last edited:
Does I have to say that I agree with you all. This would be almost the ****ligest car out there if it ever made production and some dork would buy it!

Come on time. Move more quickly I wanna see the REAL Model 3 now. Just slow down a bit when Spacex lands that rocket then accelerate again.

Thought I would add the other renders to give it a better a chance. Some cars look better at different angles. On another note Tesla might deliberately get other studios to showcase their designs to test the water unofficially. This could well be the car you model s and x drivers will park next to at the superchargers, so when you do, don't get jealous of the superior design.
tesla-model-3-rendered-again-this-time-dressed-in-hatchback-clothing_2.jpg

tesla-model-3-rendered-again-this-time-dressed-in-hatchback-clothing_1.jpg

this has to be one of the ugliest cars I have seen.
it looks like a regular car with a localized zoom effect on it.
The windows can't possibly wind down into the doors
The doors look like they would stop at your waist.
Imagine trying to get decent safety with that?

It does have the special E at the end so I'm sure someone likes it.

I'm sure the logo for the Model 3 will include that 'E' that you don't like, Dave. But it's a logo. And it will blatantly poke fun at Ford for not allowing use of 'Model E' ... because it will LOOK like Model E, even though Tesla will say 'Model 3' and refer to it in text as 'Model 3', the badge will be the logo.

I don't know about you guys, but I sure as heck hope this isn't what the Model 3 ends up looking like:

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/t...ime-dressed-in-hatchback-clothing-95707.html#

Good lord, this has to be the most hideous rendering I've ever seen of the mysterious Model 3.

If, in fact, Tesla is leaking these out for comment, someone should be severely slapped. In fact, my first thought was that the uglier renderings like this one were of the opposition trying to make Tesla look bad.

I'm sure the logo for the Model 3 will include that 'E' that you don't like, Dave. But it's a logo. And it will blatantly poke fun at Ford for not allowing use of 'Model E' ... because it will LOOK like Model E, even though Tesla will say 'Model 3' and refer to it in text as 'Model 3', the badge will be the logo.

They might, but I'm not convinced they will. The Ford Model E thing is by far the weakest silly reason, since about .1% of the people looking at the car would have any idea.

My guess is the logo will be the symbol as well but Model 3 will be written and obviously spoken as you said. Don't mind the logo just its a little annoying to see it typed out in threads.

They might, but I'm not convinced they will. The Ford Model E thing is by far the weakest silly reason, since about .1% of the people looking at the car would have any idea.

You will understand when you park A Model S, a Model and a Model X side by side ;) And then we will have to wait for the gen III CUV - Model Y!

... but if the Model 3 will look anything like the car in the rendering in this thread, the final word will be lost, it will not look S☰XY at all :p

Apologize to anyone who does not like the symbol, but here it was essential to make the point.

- - - Updated - - -

I say one i3 is more than enough.

Ok, it's ugly, but not THAT ugly :p