Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Robert Kraft's Ride

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that is offensive to me. this entire issue is ludicrous, Roger Goodel needs to be replaced, he's a complete clown.

also his longtime wife died a few years ago, give the guy a break.
Myra Kraft, wife of New England Patriots and New England Revolution owner, dies

no worries FlasherZ, Brady's going for his 5th ring this year, hopefully he'll spit (literally) on Goodel at the presentation at the SuperBowl

if you want to watch some hilarious crazed Patriots fan videos, here is the site: Townie News

also, notice Kraft was getting in the passenger side, I doubt this is his Model S, especially since they where on the West Coast (owners meeting was in San Francisco). likely it's his friends Model S...

Last edited:
that is offensive to me. this entire issue is ludicrous, Roger Goodel needs to be replaced, he's a complete clown.

Given your location, I'd indeed believe that, I'd assume you attend the Church of Foxborough, with Monsignor Belichick and Brother Brady. My wife's from Indianapolis, and I'm a fan of three teams: the Rams (for now), the Colts, and anyone currently playing the Patriots. :)

(Not passing judgment on the cheating, I do think it's rather silly, but it makes for a convenient joke.)