Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Station in Geneva Ohio and Winery Tours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My name is Brian Kabb. I own the J&B Jerky Outlet where the charging station is located in Geneva, Ohio. I have made arrangements with the Winery Tours and The Lodge to offer groups shuttle services to and from the charging station. Please let me know when you are coming, how many vehicles will need access to the charging units and we will make the proper arrangements and accommodations. Reservations are highly suggested so we can be sure there is a shuttle available for you.
MS.jpg
IMG_0747.JPG
IMG_0587[1].JPG

Nice work!!!

I assume that the HPWC's are 80 Amps. That is great. Was this supported by Tesla with their Destination Charging program?

You might want to consider some sort of cable control rather than the top of the switch boxes, that has fewer sharp edges to keep the cables in better long term shape, and avoid nicks and cuts to the cables.

Last edited:
Yes, it is part of the Destination Program. I have cable hooks coming along with Tesla signs, courtesy of Tesla Motors. There is still work to be done on the parking lot to designate charging spaces and such. It's so new and it's a process. I'm glad there is a need for this. I am looking to schedule some Tesla cruises out here over the summer, let me know if you would be interested.