Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Omigod I'm Outta here! Yippee!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Doc just discharged me, a full day before the hospital had let on they were going to. Yay!

Now, don't think that means I'll not be reading most posts....still have to cool my jets around Fairbanks for most of the next week, doing 2/3s of 3/8s of ****-all.

But I am one HAPPY camper!

Not yet. And won't even see the Tesla until we leave Fairbanks.
Gawd, that Kia something we're renting. EVERYTHING about it is horrid. A small car is a small car; that's fine. But it's seats are really uncomfortable (that's not just me); driver's visibility - Jen has the option of seeing the speedo OR the road: she has to shift position to view the other; steering wheel is as floppy as was my colon; handling...good gravy.

Jen has the option of seeing the speedo OR the road: she has to shift position to view the other

Sounds just like me in our Roadster...

Anyway, best wishes for speedy recovery. I'm bionic myself at the moment... I have a sensor implanted in my esophagus that wirelessly communicates to a stupid monitor that I have to wear around my neck... all in the hopes that they will decide that I DO need more surgery.