Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Parcel Shelf

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
cgiGuy
Apologies, I don't quite get your point. Do you think it's unreasonable to ask whether somebody got a PS for sale?

I think he just meant that your car didn't come with one, so now you are looking for one. While there are some people saying you should take it out of the car before trading it in (which would just lead back to the situation you are in).

cgiGuy
Apologies, I don't quite get your point. Do you think it's unreasonable to ask whether somebody got a PS for sale?

What AnOutsider said, is all that I meant. Have you asked the Tesla Store if they would give you one? It seems like a pretty low cost item that is now standard on all new ones, so it seems like they should just make sure all CPO cars have them as well.