Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Opportunities in Altadena Area in June?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I will be driving from Buffalo to Altadena, CA from about June 6-12. We will be staying at my sister and brother in laws home. At best they may have an accessible 120V outlet. We will be staying about 10 days before we head home. Any Tesla owners in the area willing to let be charge up periodically? The alternatives are to make runs to Rancho Cucamonga ~40 miles away or Culver City ~30 miles away driving through the LA area. Thanks.

Ranch Cucamonga is better choice

My wife and I will be driving from Buffalo to Altadena, CA from about June 6-12. We will be staying at my sister and brother in laws home. At best they may have an accessible 120V outlet. We will be staying about 10 days before we head home. Any Tesla owners in the area willing to let be charge up periodically? The alternatives are to make runs to Rancho Cucamonga ~40 miles away or Culver City ~30 miles away driving through the LA area. Thanks.
Go to RC via the 210--lots less traffic, and no hassle with going through the belly of the LA beast to get to Culver City. 210 to RC is smooth sailing, unless during rush hour. Enjoy your trip.