Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

feedly.com bowser compatibly?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla browser sucks. Decent percentage of the time I can't even load a simple IIS default page (a lot of time it gets the title in the title bar, but won't render the image. Then when I go to another site, it briefly renders the IIS image). Tesla waze service also doesn't load a lot of times, or stops updating when driving. With v9 I think they are strongly discouraging the use of the browser, considering they replace it with media player on the screen every time you start the car, every time you go to nav settings or other windows. It's also now requires multiple clicks of small icons at the bottom of the screen, vs. being prominently accessible with one click at the top.

same here, I was excited that I will have browser in my M3 on v9. it take minutes to load a light page, www.google.com takes very long.
But when connected to Wifi at home it works faster, so I wonder they may throttle browser connection.

I thought how about if I turn on hotspot on my phone and make M3 connect to it, if finds the wifi hotspot but after entering password it would never connect.

same here, I was excited that I will have browser in my M3 on v9. it take minutes to load a light page, www.google.com takes very long.
But when connected to Wifi at home it works faster, so I wonder they may throttle browser connection.

I thought how about if I turn on hotspot on my phone and make M3 connect to it, if finds the wifi hotspot but after entering password it would never connect.

That's odd. I connected all the time with my iPhone while I waited to get v9. And yes I agree. So many parts of the browser need improvement. Can this be open sourced? Maybe I should text Elon about it.